Did you know 89 cents of every dollar
goes directly to program services?
• Stay in the loop about upcoming events and fundraisers by following us on Twitter & Facebook and join our mailing list
• Donate items for our next fundraiser silent auction — gift cards, tickets, art work, you name it!
• Donate clothing by stopping by our office — we accept lightly loved clothing and housewares
• Make a donation online by clicking here
Payable to ‘Washington Heights CORNER Project’
ATTN: Fiscal Department
566 West 181st Street,
New York NY 10033
What does your money go towards
if you make a general donation?
- $25 pays for a month’s worth of socks for homeless participants
- $50 pays for ten participants to receive antibiotics for bacterial infections
- $75 pays for peer educator start-up outreach gear to provide street-based services
- $100 pays for eight participants to receive hepatitis C confirmatory testing
- $250 pays for three peer educators to attend the national harm reduction conference
- $500 pays for a years-worth of coffee/tea for our drop-in center
- $1,000 pays for a new washer/dryer to be installed at our office
Please consider making a donation to support us in continuing our work!
Want to see one of our specific programs grow?
Please specify on your check or online donation!
Make on Online Gift
Washington Heights CORNER Project has been recognized
by GuideStar Exchange as a valued partner for transparency